Monday 25 June 2012

Teddy post

Good morning everyone. Hope it stops dry long enough for my washing to dry today. Here's a Christmas card I made last week whilst away in my caravan.

This stamped image is from

The Bear Essentials - Christmas is a time for sharing - Buzzcraft Clear Stamps.

I have had this set of stamps for a few years now and it was nice to dig them out again. I coloured my image with copics and added glamour dust to the snow and the teddies hat. The card is made from a glittery snowflake piece of card I have also for a long time. I also used micro beads and some green Happy Christmas ribbon.To finish I added some snowflake sequins and some red gems.
I am entering this card in the following challenges -
Winter wonderland christmasblogchallenge/christmas-teddy

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute. Great layout Susie. Thank you so much for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Hazel said...

Delightful card - I love the stamped image. Thanks for getting inky for my CHNC challenge 78 - hope to see you again soon. x

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, hope your okay, what a gorgeous Teddy image and love the glittery bits, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx
PS I have two candies running at the moment if you are interested :)

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, absolutely love the design and all your embellies, thanks for joining our challenge at Craft your days away, hope to see you again, Gaynor x x

sue w. said...

Hi hun, this is so cute and love the background paper. Must have a look through my old stamps, I forget about them!
Hugs Sue W.

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT

Berit Synnøve said...

Fabulous card. Love your coloring and layout. Thanks for joining Craft Your Days Away.
Hugs Berit

Tedz said...

Lovely Christmas card and layout. Thanks for joining our J&C Creations June challenge, lots of luck, Pauline