Saturday 30 June 2012

Pots of Love

Good morning. Yesterday I made this bookmark, selfishly all for myself to use!
The digi is from Tiddlyinks - called Pots of Love. I coloured her using my copics markers. I added orange stickles to her pot of flowers and her shoes. I then cut 2 Tim Holtz flowers and inked them using VersaMagic yellow and a peach chalk inks. I used other flowers from my stash to make the bloom and finished them with stripy card candy centres. I love the sentiment "That which is good is always beautiful" and I completed the bookmark with some lovely contrasting fibres. I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
meljensdesigns/challenge-116-bookmarks -sorry this is not one of your images - my mistake. Will try and make another with your digis.
whimsyinspires/challenge-45-anything-but-square
littlemissmuffet/challenge-38-sparkle
bellichallenge-146-anything-but-card

8 comments:

Helen said...

This is lovely Sue. I hope you'll enjoy lots of books using it. Brilliant colouring, especially her hair :)

xxx

vee m. said...

Beautiful bookmark. I love all the details, but this digi is not Meljen's, it's Tiddly Inks.

Unknown said...

I just love this bookmark you made! Great colour combination and lovely flowers! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hugs, Frea Dt Member LMM Challenges

Sarah said...

Such a cute bookmark Sue, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything but Square challenge, good luck x

Fabiola said...

absolument adorable! biz

brenda said...

What a lovely bookmark Sue and such a perfectly coloured image.

Thank you so much for sharing your 'Blooms' with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Fleur said...

WOW, A great bookmark ♥
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Country Mouse said...

Aww, this is so pretty!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at Meljen's Designs~
audrey