Thursday 14 June 2012

Christmas Mouse

Hi - been a while since I last posted. Works been crazy - 5 night shifts and then a study day. Thank goodness its over and tomorrow I'm going away with a friend  crafting for the week! Don't care if it rains just so looking forward to it.
I made this card with Crafty Hazel Nuts challenge in mind -"feature a creature". Love this little mouse - not sure where the digi image is from - sorry - I'm trying to keep a better record of where I get things from now, but before blogging I never had the need.
I coloured the mouse with copics and then used a die to cut him out. I used various backing papers from my Christmas stash, added a sentiment and bow made from some lovely snowflake ribbon. I finished it of with a glittery flower I have had for ages and some red sticky gems.
I would like to enter this in the following challenge -
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-76-feature-creature

6 comments:

Helen said...

Love it, I love that little mouse too. It's from Sliekje digi Stamps. Have a fab holiday xxx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute....Fabulous colours..LOve the image...LOve your ribbon too.
Chrissyxx

Hazel said...

Enjoy your crafting week - sounds like a great idea. Delightful card - such a sweet mouse - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 76 - hope to see you again soon. x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute love the image and love the layout just gorgeous
Hugs Kate x

Catie Cuddles said...

Cute image and lovely card.
Well done!

Patricia Chalas said...

lovely card!!
tfs

please email me at pattychalas@hotmail.com