Saturday 7 April 2012

Time for Ice Cream

Good afternoon all. Had a lovely morning with my gorgeous Godson Oscar  and his friends hunting for Easter eggs. The rain held off which was even better.
I decided it was time for another card and so here goes -
I stamped a House-Mouse desisn on an oval cut with my cuttlebug using an oval spellbinders die. I water coloured this using twinkling H2Os - House-Mouse designs are so adoreable.
I covered my card using paper from my stash and a piece from Boho Chic premium papers - such good qualitiy designs and colours.I made the bunting using using Whimsy Stamps - Celebration Pendants and attached the bunting using Seweasy fancy floss. I added some spotty ribbon and punched and scrunched 4 flowers which I then put a faux green pearl in the centre. To finish it off I added 3 buttons with the seaweasy floss tied in their middles.

I would like to enter this card in -

5 comments:

Helen said...

Yay, well done Sue. Love the card. Those mice are gorgeous. Great layout too. Happy blogging xx

debbi taylor said...

beautiful card! love the colour - thanks for joining the challenge at cards galore!
Debbi x

http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/

Debbie said...

Love this card Susie...great image. Welcome to the land of blogging.
Debbie x

KathMF said...

Beautiful card Sue. Thanks for entering Emma's Crafty Challenge. Good luck x

KathMF said...

Beautiful card Sue. Thank you for entering Emma's Crafty Challenge. Good luck x