Thursday 5 April 2012

Butterfly Suite

My second card today! I stamped the image using a penny black stamp - butterfly suite and water coloured it using my twinkling h2os. I used a piece of velum which I embossed with my cuttlebug and a patterned piece of paper from my stash as background accent papers.. I then added a flower and a sentiment and some pretty pink lace. To finish I added 3 pastel brads to the images corners. Hopefully I will be back with another creation soon xx
I would like to enter this card in -

theartisticstamper april-challenge-ribbons-and-lace.
stampandcreate.april-monthly-challenge-spring


2 comments:

Helen said...

Another lovely card Sue. This blogging lark will soon be second nature. I'm looking forward to following your progress. Any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs Helen xx

Elaine said...

Great card - love your colouring and the stamp is gorgeous!