Wednesday 15 May 2013

Happy Birthday Dad

Hi - its time for another challenge over at Rubys Rainbow The challenge set is to use squares in your creation. Please pop over and see all the wonderful design team creations and join in with us.
For my card I realised that its my Dads birthday coming up and as he belongs the RSPB what could be better then to use some of my crafty individual bird squares.

I used a Tim Holtzt ink - tea dye to distress the edges. The bird cage and bird are from some die cuts that I got from Summer crafting at Doncaster last year. I inked and then clear embossed them. It's impossible to see with my photography but the card has acetate cover.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
craftdoormagazine- anything goes



3 comments:

Basslady said...

a marvellous and awesome card, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Debbie said...

Really stunning card Susie.Your Dad will adore this fab card.Hugs Debbie x

Purple Card Lady said...

Looks like artwork. Beautiful!Thank you for joining TTCRD challenge this week. Please join us again for the next challenge. ~DT Candy