Wednesday 15 May 2013

Graduation Cat

Just seen the challenge over at drs designs is congratulations graduate. Well I have been busy making graduation cards as my daughter and friends all graduate this year so thought I'd better make a start. Graduation for them is July so the card I am showing you is for one of her house mates as I won't be able to show you hers till later or she will see!
The stamp is from Penny Black and I used copics to colour it - how proud does it look. The backing paper is printed from a craft cd and the 2013 graduate shield is a freebie I found on the net.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
drsdesigns-congradulations graduate
craftycreationschallenges-keep it simple
paperpretties-graduation
incywincydesigns/animal-antics
tsgclearstamps-moving-on- graduating
thatcraftplace-makes-for-men
papercreatorscrafts/challenge-8- for the boys
dillybeans-celebrations

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute and proud looking kitty! Great coloring. Thanks for joining us in the DRS Designs Challenge.

Karin said...

Super cute! That kitty looks so proud :) Thanks for playing along at DRS Designs!

Shelia said...

This is such a cute grad card. I love that fat cat with the grad cap, your ribbon treatment and the blue caps on the side. Thank you for joining us at DRS Designs this week!

Jackie W said...

Such a wonderful card! Congrats on your daughter graduating soon! Just love the graduate shield! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs!
Jackie W
SchoolinandScrappin

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous love the design of the card those papers and the sweet image
Hugs Kate xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous KISS card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

I have some lovely candy on my blog.
//cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk/

Janett said...

Love that cat. Great card Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Jennifer E. said...

Cute little fells! Love the Dp and the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week! Good Luck!